As an agency assistant, you’ll get to experience:
- Digital Communications: Helping edit featured work and posting to the agency website
- Social Media Management: Supporting agency’s internal accounts, curating content for social channels
- Industry Research: Exploring the digital landscape by finding new up-and-coming talent, production companies, creative and digital agencies
- Client Outreach: Sharing artists’ portfolios with potential clients
- Agency Tasks:
- Helping with daily administrative tasks
- Running small errands for project support on occasion
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Proactive and forward-thinking approach to your work
- Strong and creative problem solving
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Familiarity with Apple suite (Keynote and Pages)
- Basic understanding of production concepts
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapidly moving agency environment
- Flexibility to assist wherever needed
- A valid driver’s license (ability to drive to run small agency errands on occasion)
You value inclusion and diversity and are open-minded and respectful. You sincerely care about our artists’ and clients’ issues. You are ego-free. You’re flexible, positive, proactive and organized. You’re collaborative and kind.
Assortment is a high-end photographic agency based in Los Angeles. We represent a talented roster of artists across photography, motion, creative direction, and styling in Los Angeles, New York, and Europe. Our artists work both locally and internationally creating editorial stories, advertising campaigns, and brand lookbooks. Along with supporting our artists’ work, we also have expertise in production and creative services for our clients.
This position is open now. Payment will be an hourly rate negotiated upon experience. We are asking for a commitment of 2-3 days per week, 5 hours per day, with some flexibility. Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your Instagram account.